Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Husband Tag

1.  What is his name? Douglas Grant Boehme
2. Who eats more? him
3. Who said, "I love you" first? me
4. Who is taller? him
5. Who is smarter? him, I don't even come in a close second
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Doug - he sleeps on the side nearest the door (it used to be so he could protect me, now I use it so he has to get up with the kids)
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? Me
11. Who is more stubborn? Me
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me.  Doug has only been wrong once
13. Who has more siblings? Him (oldest of 6) Me (middle of 3)
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Doug - and I do everything I'm told...
15. What do you like to do together? Outdoorsy stuff, play with our kids
16. Who eats more sweets? Doug
17. Guilty Pleasures? spending money (I know, now you think I am talking about myself, but oh no, Doug spends WAY more money than I do)
18. How did you meet? At BYU - I was grilling and he thought it was pretty cool to see a girl grilling.
19. Who asked whom out first? Doug asked me.
20. Who kissed whom first? Doug kissed me.
21. Who proposed? Doug - after trying to convince me he was saving money for "shocks" for his car - I was SO mad.
22. His best features and qualities? He is patient, very handy, and the best dad ever.

I tag Mandi, Amy, Emily, Abby, Laurie, Chelan, and JoLynne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you found our blog! My favorite question is who is the first to say sorry... and you are because Doug has only been wrong once! That is exactly David! He says he is right 99.9% of the time! It must be a guy thing. I read that to David and he thought it was pretty hillarious.

Anonymous said...

This looks fun! I will try to get to it soon.