Monday, June 21, 2010

Black Eyed Boys

I'll have to play catch-up (and tag) later.  For now, this is what 2 out of 3 boys look like...
It's so much less impressive looking in the pictures.  Nolan looks much better than yesterday, he was practically swollen shut.  No, they did not give the black eyes to each other...  Nolan decided to dismount his bunk bed without using the ladder and Ethan slipped while we were out in the boat.  They just so happened to get the same eye in the exact same place.

3 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

Your blog is back online?! Yay!

cute boys.

The Boehme Family said...

Evidently it was suspected that I was performing illegal activities, so they cute me off from the world wide web. As Doug has so kindly reminded me, if I don't use my blog, I lose my blog. I am hoping to post more often now that we are more settled from surgery and family and camp.

Greg said...

Congratulations! It is good to see you back from your ...sabbatical...? I am starting to follow suit with you it seems. I have things I want to write but cant seem to find the time. Gotta love summers! Anyways, good to see you are still blogging. Take care.
-Greg