Thursday, June 10, 2010

I need more time...

If you are even still checking my blog, I am so ashamed to admit that it has been over two months since I have blogged.  We have been crazy busy and I currently have a house full of 14 people and girls camp next week.  I promise to blog again after June 19.  If you haven't heard...
Baby
boy (as indicated below) #4
will say "Hello World!"
around September 20.  It was a bit of a shock to me (both the pregnancy and the gender), but we're getting ready to welcome another little man into our house.

Ethan is doing AWESOME with his implant and we couldn't be more pleased.  I will share pictures and more information later.

Thank you all for understanding that my blog has been neglected for the good of many other important things, but I WILL return to it, I promise.

3 comments:

Alicia J said...

Your two month hiatus still beats those of us who are too lazy to ever actually have started a blog. I love that your house is full of little men. Mine happens to be full of little ladies. We're just increasing our odds that two of them will meet one day and fall in love :)

LA Law said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

The Porter Family said...

Yay! I like the "waving" ultrasound. Very cool. So, if I go early and you go right on your due date, we could have our babies the same day! :)