Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Homemade Christmas Fudge

Homemade Christmas Fudge
(sung to the tune of Jingle Bells)


Dashing from the mall,
with groceries yet to buy

lessons, work and housecleaning

life is so crazy. Why?


Bells on my phone ring,
the machine will take the call,
I have no time for family or friends,

it drives me up the wall.


How are you? How's your life?
I really want to know.

I'd love to chat and hear the news,

but please don't talk too slow.


How are you? How's your life?
I really want to know.
Hope you're ready for Christmas,
now maybe it will snow.


A day or two ago;
I thought I'd make a treat,
for all my special friends-
a Christmas gift to eat.


My intentions were top notch,

but my schedule would not budge,
hence, here's this year's edition
of homemade Christmas Fudge!

I gave this to my friend Jamie last year with a box of chocolates.  Thanks for the reminder, Jamie - I had forgotten all about it!  I thought maybe a few of you could use an easy clever idea as well.  I will likely be recycling the idea this year.

2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

That is so great! Pretty sure I am totally stealing that idea. :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, it is going to go over well for the ward xmas party Friday night
Jamie