Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Clueless

We don't have t.v. at our house.  We have a t.v., but no t.v. service.  Right now we are at a hotel in Anchorage.  When commercials come on the t.v., everyone starts yelling at me for changing the channel.  Right now the satellite isn't working great and keeps stopping in the middle of the show.  Originally, the kids assumed that I was pausing their "movie" and just now Nolan suggested that maybe the movie is scratched.  I keep trying to explain it to them, but they are just clueless when it comes to t.v.  And I'm ok with that.

3 comments:

doug said...

That's hilarious!

Abby said...

I didn't realize you were pregnant! Yay! And I don' mind the cluelessness either. On my part OR the kids. (Ok, well we have PBS:)

Abby said...

And Cubby keeps making me show him Nolan opening--and closing--the door again and again. Hilarious.