Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moose have a hug

About 1,243,561 times a day Nolan tells me, "I need a hug."  This is not something I should be upset about, but it is getting a little excessive.  He can't go to bed without hundreds of hugs and wakes up in the middle of the night because he needs a hug.  I love to hug him and I love his hugs, but sometimes this gets a little out of hand.  When Doug and I came house hunting, we saw a pair of pajamas in the airport that had a moose on them and said, "I moose have a hug."  I have wanted them ever since.  When I was souvenir shopping with Doug's parents, I found them.  There was one pair and they were Nolan's size.  BUT, they were $23.  Anyway, they were cute.  Just had to share.  On this website, they are only $12.99, but no one seems to know that we still get the US Postal Service here and they charge an arm and a leg.  Also, on this website they are purple, but still say they are for boys.  Hmmm... what kind of boys?  The others were brown, but I can't seem to find them on the internet.

1 comment:

Landon and Mandi said...

Never a dull moment with you guys is it??? Looks like fun!!