Thursday, March 26, 2009

Morris the Moose

Brenden just ate 
1) a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch 
2) a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios 
3) a bowl of Special K with strawberries and 
4) a bowl of Cocoa Puffs 
for dinner - yes, for dinner - don't judge me...  Then he promptly asked if we could make cookies.  "Uh, no - I'm pretty sure you just ate your sugar allotment for the day."  He asked me the other day if I ate too much sugar when I was a kid and that was why I was so fat.  Gotta love kids.

I protested as Brenden was fighting with Nolan and the response from Brenden was, "We're just being brothers..."

Our volcano erupted again this morning.  The ash was headed our direction, but changed course and went south to Homer.
We have named our pet moose Morris.


Doug surprised me and didn't take many pictures ice fishing the other day...

No comments: