Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So far so good, but it is only 9:30.

I HATE to get up early - and there are few things I can say I HATE.  I LOVE to stay up late, and do - very late.  Today was day 2 of 6:30 seminary and getting up at 5:15.  So far, so good.  I have been on-time and even took breakfast!  This is also day 2 of 5 hours of sleep, so that trend is going to have to change.  I have 9 kids in my class, most of them are sophomores.  I teach at the Nikiski High School in a classroom that belongs to one of our ward members.

On other news, I kept it quiet, but two weeks ago Ethan's hearing aid was lost.  I like to blame it on Ethan, but Doug likes to blame me.  I found it this morning!  Doug took Ethan's booster seat off the chair last night and when I put it back on this morning, the hearing aid was sitting under it.  I am so relieved!  Ethan likes to eat them and throw them, so he has to be watched very carefully.  Now if I could find half of the other things in my house...

2 comments:

JoLynne said...

Breakfast was sometimes the only reason I got up for early morning seminary...btw When did Ethan start using a hearing aid?

The Boehme Family said...

Ethan got his hearing aid the day we left Pocatello. It has been an interesting transition from audiologist to audiologist and being the second time around for us.