Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You CAN call me.

There is a nasty rumor going around our family that you are all strictly forbidden from calling my phone.  You can call me - anytime really.  The whole rumor began because Doug has extended evening minutes meaning we have free minutes after 7:00 pm on his phone (9:00 pm your time), but mine is regular evening minutes.  So, Doug's phone is the better way to go if you are looking for us in the evening, but you can call me anytime.  Also, we have a home phone number.  I can't decide how wise it would be to post that on a public blog, but if you want it, let me know.  That one you can call anytime without having to worry about minutes.  So, the rumor is officially dispelled and I can expect more phone calls, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all still mad at you for moving.

Emily Hurtado said...

We're not mad at you!! I'm THRILLED for a reason to visit Alaska and not have to pay for a hotel. I can't wait to have enough money to visit you!